Achtung: diese Seite wird nur zu Testzwecken betrieben. Hier gelangen Sie zur Madipedia-Website: https://madipedia.de
International colloquium in honour of Michele Artigue: The didactics of mathematics: approaches and issues
Konferenz: International colloquium in honour of Michele Artigue: The didactics of mathematics: approaches and issues . Paris, Frankreich. Internet: International colloquium in honour of Michele Artigue: The didactics of mathematics: approaches and issues
Termin: 31.05. - 02.06. 2012
The conference will be also based on Michèle Artigue's areas of responsibility in France and in the international arena, and will tackle the question of "the researcher in the wider community". The objective of the conference is to put the focus on these themes and to prepare the ground for future developments.
A second announcement with a call for contribution and modalities of participation will be issued by October 2011. Deadline for submission will be January 31, 2012
The main themes of the colloquium are related to Michèle Artigue's work:
- mathematics, its teaching, and research on its teaching
- research in the history and epistemology of mathematics, and research on teaching
- the didactics of mathematics and research strands in "mathematics education"
- the teaching of mathematics and the teaching of physical sciences
- the didactics of mathematics and digital technologies for teaching
- the didactics of analysis, and more generally the mathematics from secondary to higher education, including approaches to the curriculum.